Date of Last Revision: 2017 09 27
- The “Navblue.aero” site accessible at http://wwwnavblue..aero (the “Site”) is owned and operated by NAVBLUE SAS, a French simplified stock corporation (société par actions simplifiée), with a share capital of Euros 66 891 743, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Toulouse (France) under No. 528 616 584 and having its registered office at 2, rond-point Maurice Bellonte, 31700 Blagnac, France (“NAVBLUE” or “we” or “us”).
- The Director of Publication is Sébastien Borel, Chief Commercial, Marketing and Communication.
- The hosting provider of the Site is NAVBLUE whose registered office is located in Canada and UK
- To contact us, please send an e-mail at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Use of the Site
- In addition, it is strictly prohibited to (i) extract, by permanent or temporary transfer, or re-use all or part of the content of our Site to another medium, by any means and in any form; (ii) bypass or circumvent any measures employed to prevent or limit access to our Site; (iii) link to any portion of our Site for any purpose; and (v) use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of our Site or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our equipment.
- We try to make the Site accessible at all time, but we cannot warrant that the service will be continuous or without defect.
- We reserve the right to modify all or part of the Site, at any time, including, without limitation, the right to delete, modify and/or vary any elements, features and functions of the Site.
- You recognize that you will be able to use the Site only if your device has an Internet connection. Traffic or access fees charged to you due to the use of the Site are subject to the general terms concluded with you Internet service provider or mobile network operator. You understand the risks associated with the use of Internet, including, without any limitation, unavailability of the Site, non-confidentiality or loss of integrity of the data transmitted, potential virus attacks, etc.
- Without prejudice to our rights and remedies, we reserve the right to suspend temporarily or permanently your access to the Site, at any time, without notice in the event you violate any provision herein.
2. Term and Termination
3. NAVBLUE Proprietary Rights
- © NAVBLUE SAS 2017 • All right reserved.
- The Site, its content, including, without limitation, their distinctive names, designations, logos and product and service marketing and all, trademarks, trade names, drawings, pictures, copyrights, droits d’auteur, patented information and databases and any other intellectual property rights in and to the Site are the property of NAVBLUE or its licensors. NAVBLUE, NAVBLUE’ logos and product and service designations are protected trademarks of Airbus SAS. Access to and use of the Site shall not be construed as assigning nor granting any license in respect of any kind of these proprietary rights. We reserve any rights related to the Site that are not expressly granted to users hereunder.
4. User / Third Party Content
- The Site may contain third party created content and/or user-generated content (“UGC”), including, without any limitation, comments, reviews, picture, feedback, video, voice, pseudonym and any other information. We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors: opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties are theirs alone, not opinions of NAVBLUE. You are solely responsible for your UGC and may be held liable for UGC that you post.
- Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our Site, we are not accepting any obligation or liability relating to the content.
- NAVBLUE, the Affiliates and their respective affiliates, successors, assignees, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our Site for appropriate or unlawful content. NAVBLUE, the Affiliates and their respective affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time.
- By posting or submitting UGC on or to our Site, you (1) consent and authorize NAVBLUE, the Affiliates, and their respective affiliates, successors, assignees and authorized third parties to use, royalty-free, worldwide and for ten (10) years from the date the user posted or submitted the UGC on or to our Site, and a one-off basis for promotional purposes relative to NAVBLUE’s historical heritage thereafter, on any media and by any means, now known or unknown, including, without any limitation, on our Site, your image, voice, first and last name and other elements of your personality, in all or in part, that are embedded in any UGC you post or submit on or to our Site, for all purposes whatsoever, and (2) grant NAVBLUE, the Affiliates and their respective affiliates, successors, assignees and authorized third parties, for the duration of legal protection of intellectual property rights under applicable law, the transferable, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right to exploit, reproduce and represent the UGC, including, without any limitation: (i) to copy such content, by all means known or unknown (such as, but not limited to, paper, electronic, magnetic, optical or digital, etc.); (ii) to display or publish such content on our Site and in all affiliated publications of NAVBLUE and the Affiliates, and by any means of diffusion or broadcasting known or unknown, and to store such content; (iii) to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes, including without any limitation, for internal and/or external institutional communication purposes, as well as for the promotion of NAVBLUE’s activities around the world, including for the needs of events organised by or on behalf of NAVBLUE; (iv) to adapt such content and make all modifications considered necessary by NAVBLUE (notably, without limitation, the right to arrange, modify, correct, upgrade, ad, crop and/or integrate all or part of the Content in other works); and (v) to translate the UGC in any language.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. NAVBLUE, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of this Site or any information, services or content on this Site.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Site and its content are made accessible on an “as is” and “as available” basis. NAVBLUE gives no warranty nor represents, without limitation, that (i) the Site and its supporting elements will meet your requirements, (ii) the same will be uninterrupted, timely, or default and error free, (iii) the result that may be displayed through the Site will be accurate, up to date or reliable, (iv) the quality of any data, information or other material obtained will meet your expectations and that such data, information and other material will be default and error free, or that any errors will be corrected. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on our Site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “trojan horses” or other destructive materials to our Site, we do not guarantee or warrant that our Site or materials that may be downloaded from our Site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on our Site and any materials available through our Site, you do so solely at your own risks. You shall be responsible for backing up your own system, including any content downloaded through the Site.
- Our Site may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles or other information created by us or by third-parties. Due to the number of sources from which content on our Site is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. Accordingly, such content is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. Information created by third parties that you may access on our Site or through links is not adopted or endorsed by us and remains the responsibility of such third parties.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than NAVBLUE. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We are not responsible for (i) the availability or the content of other services that may be linked to our Site, or (ii) the privacy or other practices of such websites.
- Because we have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse or approve and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such service.
- We are not responsible for hypertext links from any and all third party web sites to the Site and forbid anybody to establish such a link without NAVBLUE prior written authorization.
7. Data Protection and Privacy
- You are entitled to a right of access, modification and deletion as to your personal data. To this effect, please contact NAVBLUE by e-mail at the following address:email@example.com.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data. However, we are not able to control the use by third parties of any information concerning you that may appear on the Site.
9. Governing Law and Disputes
- Nothing herein shall be construed as granting, directly or indirectly, any rights to any third parties, and third parties are not allowed to enforce any of the provisions herein against us.