- NAVBLUE grows its existing Flight Operations portfolio with SkyBreathe®an innovative solution for fuel efficiency
- SkyBreathe® through Big Data Ʌnalytics can reduce fuel consumption by 2% to 5% and reduce costs
- 100 +of flight parameters are processed each second
- This solution complements new NAVBLUE fuel initiatives by optimizing Aircraft performance
- Interjet Airlines endorses NAVBLUE’s portfolio approach for integrated fuel solutions and consultancy services
NAVBLUE has signed a partnership agreement with OpenAirlines, a specialist aerospace software provider, to incorporate its SkyBreathe® software into NAVBLUE’s expanding portfolio of fuel efficiency solutions and consultancy services.
SkyBreathe® strengthens NAVBLUE fuel and flight efficiency suite for flight operations. The solution will be connected to the Airbus big data platform Skywise, optimizing aircraft fleet performance and fuel efficiency through data analytics.
Using Big Data algorithms, the softwareanalyses the large amount of data in flight recorders to assess flight efficiency. The assessment takes account of flight conditions including payload, weather conditions, flight path and ATC constraints.
The solution provides reports, dashboards and customized analytics that can be used by flight ops engineers and pilots to improve the airlines’ decision-making capabilities.
“Based on this information, Airlines can implement the most efficientpractices to reduce their fuel burn and save money, as jet fuel represents ~30% of their costs” says Alexandre Feray, CEO of OpenAirlines.
“We are delighted to partner OpenAirlines with this best in class solution for our customers” says Fabrice Hamel, CEO of NAVBLUE.” SkyBreathe® will enhance the fuel efficiency portfolio in existence at NAVBLUE complimenting new tools such as the IDLE factor optimizer, as well as our flight operations consultancy offerings”.
The Mexican carrier Interjet Airlines has selected NAVBLUE to define its integrated fuel efficiency solution powered by SkyBreathe ® combined with expertise of NAVBLUE consultancy team.