How does it work?
NAVBLUE Airspace Design services support stakeholders to:
- Develop optimized concepts of operation (CONOPS) and validate them through Fast Time Simulation (FTS)
- Capture obstacle and terrain data (eTOD) with on-site survey and high-resolution satellite imagery
- Design, validate and maintain departure / arrival / approach flight procedures, PBN and conventional
- Support Authorities and ANSPs in implementing the procedures (regulatory support, ATC training, change management)
- Support airlines to obtain their operational approvals (crew training, RNP operational approval support, etc.)
The CONOPS is derived from a thorough assessment of the current situation, future planning and a gap analysis of existing operations.
NAVBLUE has been approved as an Instrument Flight Procedure Design organization by the Direction générale de l’aviation civile (DGAC) of France and by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).