A great opportunity for an Agile Project Management Officer is being open within Navblue.
The successful applicant will be supporting and counseling the Portfolio Growth organization in many different ways. They will be responsible to consolidate information and monitor progress of our solutions portfolio development to support tactical and strategic decision making.
Portfolio Growth organization is in charge of defining, prioritizing and delivering a portfolio of solutions that fit market expectations. Navblue uses the SAFe lean agile framework as its internal operating model to define, develop and deliver solutions.
NAVBLUE is a leading services company, wholly owned by Airbus, dedicated to Flight Operations & Air Traffic Management solutions and services for airlines, airports, and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs). We combine aircraft manufacturer expertise, flight operations know-how and agile development to enhance operational efficiency, optimize resources and increase productivity for safe and sustainable aviation. Our global teams deliver a reliable, optimum and customized user experience to more than 500 customers worldwide.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Growth and other stakeholders to develop and communicate portfolio roadmaps over several time horizons
- Continuously evaluate solutions portfolio development execution to ensure objectives and roadmaps are met
- Define, implement & monitor a set of appropriate metrics to track portfolio health and performance (using our QLIK analytics platform)
- Manage Portfolio Growth Risks & Opportunities
- Coordinate preparation & execution of SAFe portfolio ceremonies
- Ensure deployment of corporate OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) within Portfolio Growth organization
- Ensure application of maturity gates and drive lessons learned and continuous improvement
- Document and maintain Portfolio Growth key deliverables such as portfolio vision, portfolio roadmap, portfolio backlog
- Bachelor degree in aeronautics, business, administration or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the industry
- Experience in Project Management and / or Product Management
- Experience in Aviation industry
- Experience in Agile/SAFe would be a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities & Competencies:
- Project Management knowledge
- Knowledge of some Analytics Platforms (PowerBI, QLIK, …)
- Flexible, energetic, team player, problem solving skills, facilitation skills
- Creative mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders
- English negotiation level